MMOMinion

Full Version: Seeking Fish 50-60 Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a Fish 50-60 Profile they would care to Share?

Or even some good locations to level. Ill try and make my own but it might take me a while as im not to good at the LUA yet.
(12-14-2015, 05:09 AM)Drabmoon88 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a Fish 50-60 Profile they would care to Share?

Or even some good locations to level. Ill try and make my own but it might take me a while as im not to good at the LUA yet.

Fish for Ice picks at falcons nest. around 23,24. once you can gather collectible's, gather the highest collectible fish you can En Masse. it took me a day or two of fishing (not 48 hours mind you) to get to 60.
This is one I made when I levelled fsh. you can check inside for what bait/lures you need.

IIRC it'll port to limsa or something every time you get 'the fish sense something amiss' so you'll need bait for that spot too
(12-15-2015, 10:15 AM)ShamelessEnd Wrote: [ -> ]This is one I made when I levelled fsh. you can check inside for what bait/lures you need.

IIRC it'll port to limsa or something every time you get 'the fish sense something amiss' so you'll need bait for that spot too

Tryin this out, thanks!
(12-15-2015, 10:15 AM)ShamelessEnd Wrote: [ -> ]This is one I made when I levelled fsh. you can check inside for what bait/lures you need.

Working great so far dude! Thank you :-)

whats the bait it needs for western lanoscea? its at 53 and teleports there when something is amiss. but i cant find the right bait for it.
Edit: nvm in case anyone was wondering its lugworms.

I'm having problems with you profile. At lv 51 it correctly fished in Coerthas Western Highlands at Greytail Falls. but when leveled at 52, instead of moving somewhere else, it keeps fishing there, and when the node became unusable cause fish amiss, it teleport to Wester La Noscea with nonsense and move to a fishing spot lv 10 there.........
I noticed no markers in the new flying areas are present, tried to add some, but the bot still fish only in Greytail Falls and then teleport to west lanoscea.....
Anyone have another profile? Or this can be fixed? Thx
Sorry double post
I can't seem to get this profile to work. Am I correct in assuming I put the file in the Fish Profiles folder? Do I need a skill profile loaded as well? And is this used in the Fish Bot Mode? Any help would be amazing, thank you.