MMOMinion

Full Version: Craft Order Hangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Win 10 - Compatibility within Minion turned on
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE. Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? Nope

~~~

I've recently returned to both FFXIV and Minion. The craft orders are new since I last played, and I love the idea. However, I can't seem to get it to work with Master recipes. It works fine for other low level items, but any time I try Master food it just stands there. I know it's not the profile, as the profile works fine on its own (not within the craft order interface).

When I hit start the bot will open the crafting window, switch to the Master I window with Spicy Tomato Relish at the top, but then stand there and not actually select the recipe I'm trying to make.

Screenshot of settings and debug included. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your time!
There's a known issue with Master recipes right now, but the fix requires some API fixing and possibly some revision, so it will take some time.
In 3.1 the master stuff was broken into these weird subsections that no longer match their own data in any kind of way, which is where the issue comes in.
I may introduce some kind of manual correction in the meantime, but it's not really our style to do that sort of thing.
Gotcha! I can wait, that's no problem. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't user error. :) Thanks, Ace!