MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot uses Mount when mount is disabled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running the gathering bot for my botanist and using this profile ( http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Botany-1-50--14017 ).

I have "Use Mount" unchecked and the "Mount" is selected to company chocobo. Whenever I change the "Mount" to none, it changes back to the company chocobo and then randomly the Bot will use a mount even though it's unchecked.
Set the mount distance higher if you don't want to use it. TBH we had a little chat and decided that not mounting is pointless for long distances, so unless you can provide a very convincing argument it's going to stay that way.
(12-15-2015, 02:13 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Set the mount distance higher if you don't want to use it. TBH we had a little chat and decided that not mounting is pointless for long distances, so unless you can provide a very convincing argument it's going to stay that way.

It make sense to have to mount, but with a few gathering scripts the mount runs into the tree and freaks out spinning in circles for 30secs or more until it fixes itself. Which is annoying cause i have to manually get off my mount and try not to get reported to making love to the tree :)