MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering in fly zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been figuring it out how to make markers in order to gather in flying zone, however nomatter how hard I try, it never work out prop. So I was wondering if anyone can teach me how to make markers for gathering in flying zone
(12-15-2015, 01:57 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been figuring it out how to make markers in order to gather in flying zone, however nomatter how hard I try, it never work out prop. So I was wondering if anyone can teach me how to make markers for gathering in flying zone

how do i visit your profile marker info? its not showing up from my markerManager for some reason
Its not a marker its a profile

Open it in notepad
(12-15-2015, 03:32 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015, 01:57 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been figuring it out how to make markers in order to gather in flying zone, however nomatter how hard I try, it never work out prop. So I was wondering if anyone can teach me how to make markers for gathering in flying zone

how do i visit your profile marker info? its not showing up from my markerManager for some reason

ummm I still don't know how you set the location after seeing it lol ( sorry for being dumb
(12-15-2015, 03:52 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]

ummm I still don't know how you set the location after seeing it lol ( sorry for being dumb
Notepad++ is a lot better for editing profiles. They might seem overwhelming at first but they are surprisingly easy if you take time to break them down.

There are times I prefer Markers because they are more responsive when the last time I used them (and would pick up flight, where profile gathering wouldn't). HW nodes usually come in three pairs. Put three markers near locations where those three pairs spawn. Set timer at 0. Use Marker Team mode.
(12-15-2015, 04:04 PM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]

Notepad++ is a lot better for editing profiles. They might seem overwhelming at first but they are surprisingly easy if you take time to break them down.

There are times I prefer Markers because they are more responsive when the last time I used them (and would pick up flight, where profile gathering wouldn't). HW nodes usually come in three pairs. Put three markers near locations where those three pairs spawn. Set timer at 0. Use Marker Team mode.

I see how does set timer to do with it? Also it stopped after 10-15min and when i move my character again it started back gathering ._.
Do you not know how to set Time (s) for a marker? Also, I do not know anything about the bot stopping gathering. Separate issue that would probably go in support forum.
Can you repost the link? Its not working.
(12-15-2015, 04:34 PM)badboyedmond Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015, 04:04 PM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]

I see how does set timer to do with it? Also it stopped after 10-15min and when i move my character again it started back gathering ._.

I see.. well I'm trying the Notepad method now and I still haven't figure it out how you locate the location you want to gather, do you know how to locate the location that I wanted to gather? like the numbers of the location.