MMOMinion

Full Version: crash every time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
after the latest minion update, every time i load the game from he minion laucher or attach the bot to existing client, the game crashs.
I have this problem as well but after a couple of tries it usually works.
* What OS are you running?
win8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
no
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
E:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
AMD graphic card driver
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
yea
* Are you running the bot as admin?
yea
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
yea
*Are you running any Bot addons?
yea, but all from the minion store
(12-17-2015, 12:16 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]but you DID update ffxiv itself manually , right ?

no, the problem happened after i updated minion itself yesterday afternoon (cn time), and todays minion update still have not fixed this problem.
(12-17-2015, 01:26 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]We are talking about FFXIV EU/US region here, right ?

..no, its CN server. and your cn support forum is dead, so i always post here.

but still, when can this be fixed?
(12-17-2015, 02:59 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]ahh okay :D

in that case, yes there was a bug with the offsets, I fixed that ~2 hours ago when I got told about it.
And then another bug slipped in with the Acelib store addon, which is now also fixed.

The only missing problem is, that minionapp is not able to launch the game itself, they updated the FFXIV CN Launcher and I need to see where the problem is.
But manually logging in works fine here currently.

thank u for your work. :)
I'm also having this problem. I have been having this problem since 3.15. When I try to attach it pops up with the keycode window for an instant and then the game crashes. Every time exactly the same result.

win8.1
none
C:\MinionApp
no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
none
yea
yea
attach
no
Having the same issue

win10 (no problems on another pc with win7)
no
C:\MinionApp
no
none
yes
yes
attach
no
I've been doing a fair amount of team viewer sessions with people with this issue, an I can say that its caused majorly by some software that is running that is trying to put an OSD (on screen display) in the game. There seems to be more and more of these types of programs that do this than we have in the list, we simply can't keep up to them, even razer mouse software is doing it. Please double and triple check the running programs you have.
After trying to for days to run MMOMinion I've had no luck. I had MMOMinion fullscreen on a second monitor by accident today and noticed that it crashes the game at 15 seconds after attach everytime and give an error saying "Keycode has expired". I never saw this before because the window was too small to show all the info. I purchased a new keycode right around 3.15 and the Keycodes tab displays my active code with 24 days remaining. This is very frustrating because I have lost 6 days worth of time on the code due to the launcher not realizing there is a valid code, but also because I could never even tell what the problem is due to the error being very easy to miss.

How do I fix this?
Pages: 1 2