MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Crash Everytime changing instance, location, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After updates the Bot crash more and more now to the point I cannot even used it anymore.

It will Crash everytime it zone or changed location. Example: Teleport somewhere. Get inside a Dungeon, Changing zone, etc. It will always Crash the game. "Unexpected Error have occurred."

* What OS are you running?
Windows 10 64Bits

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
No

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
Main Drive C:\

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Teamspeak 3, but it is not running.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach Button

*Are you running any Bot addons?
No
Wasn't even Heavenward area. It seam to randomly crash most of the time from changing zone. Like if I'm queing for duty, when it pop and I click ok, it changed zone "Loading mesh..." Bam! Game crash! Teleport to a new zone, bam game crash. Zoning into a new zone, bam crash.

It's like it have problem with loading zone while the bot is active. I was on "Assist Mode" if that even matter, but I get it occasionally on Grind other Quest mode too. Only Gather mode have the least crashing due to it not have to changed zone.