MMOMinion

Full Version: Botting: The fish Awakens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again! I am now posting about an issue with Fishing :D

* What OS are you running? Windows 7/8/10 Windows 10 currently, but i use all 3.
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None. I turn them all off/remove them. Penetrate me?
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MinionAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None.
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Nvidia, and maybe teamspeak?
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes~
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Launching it myself
*Are you running any Bot addons? Just the store bought ones

Currently i am running into an issue where the Bot is releasing fish on my Whitelist. I have checked the Console, Debug level 3, To no avail. Nothing of note is seen.

Fish specifically? Shadowhisker and Thunderbolt Eel. It takes in collectibles just fine. It is non-collectibles it releases. Not a big issue, just a minor desynthing inconvenience.

Thanks for all your hard work ace~

Edit: Just an update. After the most recent update, practically every fish is being kept and thrown away randomly. things that arent on my whitelist are being kept, and things that are on the WL are being tossed...