MMOMinion

Full Version: At the risk of sounding dumb....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How safe is this in terms of getting caught/banned?

I stumbled across this site when trying to find a better way to level crafting/gathering classes on my account. So far I've been grinding them out and it is making my eyes bleed.

And really, this sounds amazing.

So... risk of being caught if I use this to level crafting/gathering classes? Thanks!
There's not really any cases I can think of where someone was banned for anything other than teleport hacking or RMT trading.
Even lower risk with something like crafting and gathering that is well-traveled.
Anything I should know/do to help keep me safe while using this? My main guess would just not afk do it for long periods of time? lol
Take it easy on teleporting, and moderation 24/7 botting might get you a player report.
4 Things probably get you Banned very quickly.

1.) Duty Farming in Dungeon using Teleport Hacks.

2.) Using Teleport Hacks in the Open World.

3.) Fating in populated area and getting stucks while not watching your Bots.

4.) Gathering the same area 24/7 or gathering 24/7 everyday and only have Gathering Job at 50 and flood the market with a lot of 99 stacks of it.
If you wanna do dumb shit, which I'm guilty of wanting to do, use a throwaway account.

My main doesn't tele hack, 24/7 farm or fate grind. My alt account I go ape shit with everything, not really giving a shit what happens to them. None have every received a suspension or anything but I kinda assume its not if but when they'll get hit.
Using it to level crafting is very safe, gathering is pretty safe too, just as long as you take breaks like a normal person would. Keep your gear current, and don't gather overnight afk.

Make sure you actually play the game too. Nothing is more of a red flag then someone with a bunch of level 60 jobs and still rocking the default chocobo and no quests/ dungeons completed.

I play the game normally at night and use the bot during the day, making sure to check for tells, chatting in linkshells every so often, and changing locations or stopping the bot every hour to check my retainers.

FFXIV has no bot detection software like Warden from WoW, but they do have some algorithms that can flag your account, such as teleporting in duties.

Mostly they rely on player reporting and RMT chain's, so don't buy or sell gold as well.

I am guilty of using teleport hack while gathering Favor mats and questing, but I never use it when I see players around or on radar. Been using the bot for 9 months and no ban yet.

Oh and don't create a character with the same name as you are using on this forum lol.

Also, never under any circumstance talk about botting, even jokingly in game. This is like Fight Club.

Don't report other botters, not only because that would be messed up, but you draw GM attention to yourself.