MMOMinion

Full Version: Marker List and team issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant get my bot to work with the Marker List or Team setting. Meaning that the HW maps are almost completely unusable for me. Iv tried this with a few profiles and they wont work either. Im mostly using markers but if someone could help me figure out why this wont work or a better way to do it it would be really nice.
"Doesn't work" is not a problem description. What does it do exactly? The concept is pretty easy for Marker Team, every marker currently showing in the list is a "stop and search", so you put one near every little nodeset in HW (usually each little set requires 3 markers).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8oh477zx2b891....info?dl=0

This file has a few sets of markers that can be shown (must be added to the list from the dropdown).
Ah sorry I was pretty annoyed when I wrote this. By doesnt work i mean it wont move...at all. Iv placed multiple markers on a map and it doesnt do anything with them. It just sits there. Though even when its on single it wont work properly it will gather 1 or 2 nodes then stop again after running back to the node
Still cant get this to work. I keep trying to set up groups of markers to do heavensward farming and I cant figure out why it wont move. I set times on them, I set them close to the nodes. Nothing seems to work.
Screenshot your Marker Manager setup please.
have you even confirmed that you are on a nav mesh? have you opened up the mesh and clicked show cube to ensure that the zone is building correctly?