MMOMinion

Full Version: Erratic movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

This is my first time using this bot and I seem to have a handle on configuration. However, I am seeing an issue where the way my character moves is erratic. He will often veer left and right in a very unnatural way. He also seems to "snap" into place when turning rather then a natural motion. I am guessing this is a known issue but is there any way to work around it?

Thanks

* What OS are you running?
Windows 7

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Windows Security Essentials

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP\MINIONAPP.exe

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Disabled Razor synapse, issue persists

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Checked task manager, states that this is a 32-bit application.

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes, set in properties

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach, don't see option to launch client. Also, my account uses an authenticator

*Are you running any Bot addons?
No
turn off avoid aoe
Almost sounds like you're expecting the bot to do completely smooth turns or something, which isn't an issue, that's just something you need to lower your expectation on, unless I'm misunderstanding.
It's definitively not working as intended. The camera often whips around harshly until snapping back into place. Makes me stick out like a sore thumb when grinding. I'll try performing a system restore and if that doesn't resolve the issue then see if reinstalling my OS fixes it.
The camera doesnt really have alot to do with what other players are seeing your characters movement as.

Even tho the bot isnt usually going ragy-turnaround. A reinstall of the bot itself in a clean state may help you - try that first.

If it's not that, make sure you have the correct movement settings - afaik the Bot does not support Legacy Movement.
Ace may have narrowed it down hes testing soon.

Worst case will disable the feature that is likely the cause till its resolved.
Still experiencing this problem especially on melee classes.
When attacking, the char turns front to back or left to right really fast and repeatedly.
It also happens when it is moving towards the target. Im pretty sure if someone observes the char, it will look extremely suspicious.
It isnt displayed looking externally .. the way the signals are sent to the server doesnt show the quuick turn like that it just updates position at intervals
as what sebbs sais, i have tried and monitor my bots from a 3rd person perspective and its true that the people around you won't notice it.
This is also happening on my GLA. Bot keeps turning back from the enemy running in place then faces again the enemy hitting with a skill. while waiting for the next skill, the bot will again face away form the enemy running in place.
Regardless of Avoid AOE, randomize movements and etc.
I tried to view my bot from third person view and he still does that.

THis is not happening with my WHM.
Pages: 1 2