MMOMinion

Full Version: Nepto Dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made a basic LUA for this.  You need to post yourself at your marker on the ship.  You'll also probably need to create navmesh on the ship.  Maybe you need to update your gearset number for fisher too?

Used to be you just picked a fish or group of fish from a dropdown and hit go.  

Now you need to code your own lua and I'm not sure if you could get the same functionality as before.  Been trying to figure out how to get a Nepto Dragon and I'm not doing too well lol.

Haaalp plz!
im sorry what are you saying? you do not have to code your own .lua i am not sure what gave you that idea. You can still use markers or you can use profiles(which are not coded in lua) profiles are just filling out some fields with the information.
Legendary fisher would scan the game for weather/time conditions. When they were met, it would teleport to the list of fish you setup, move to marker, do baits, mooches, intuition, etc... All from just a drop down selection of fish. Am I missing something on the current GUI?
legendary fisher is no longer needed, and i am pretty sure it causes issues with normal operations of the bot when its installed, its been pretty much phased out. I suggest you read the tutorials and watch the videos on the wiki page, so that you can see how to set up a simple profile to do exactly what you want. its very basic.
(12-29-2015, 06:21 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]legendary fisher is no longer needed, and i am pretty sure it causes issues with normal operations of the bot when its installed, its been pretty much phased out.  I suggest you read the tutorials and watch the videos on the wiki page, so that you can see how to set up a simple profile to do exactly what you want.  its very basic.

OK, just thought I'd revisit this one.  I caught a few of the Feast of Famine fish back when Legendary Fisher worked.  I caught all but nepto dragon after those manually... painstakingly.  I tried my best reading the information on the Wiki then, and just went over it again.  For something very basic, I cannot figure it out for the life of me.  I'm normally very good at this kind of thing.

What I'm trying to do:

1. Recognize when the weathernext in mapID 137 is rain or showers
  2. Teleport me and run to the Privateer Sterncastle before the weather window shows up
  3. Maybe change my job to fisher
  4. Fish with chum and intuition until I catch a Nepto Dragon or the weather isn't rain/showers
I'm using http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...ls#fishing from the wiki but it doesn't even look like my GUI.  Not sure if I'm just missing the part of the wiki you say makes this very basic.
Made something work, had to code a lua file following the example and adding a few other things users have posted.  I wasn't able to find the option to make a profile without using lua as cichard said; I'm thinking maybe my GUI is messed up?  The tutorials on the wiki only lead to a bit more confusion on the matter.  It won't navigate to the marker, but if I'm posted at the marker it will work.  I also had to create mesh on the Rotano ship.  I'll post what I did in the OP.