MMOMinion

Full Version: Alot of skill profile with no filter info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so ive been thinking when someone right a skill.lua they need to add logic for filter now using this now deleted sch lua as an example, how could or where would they have put the code in the script to tell it what those filters do > link to lua <

now if you notice at top the filter names are empty but where in the code is there any logic or place where i can see what each has been set to do,

my understanding is when writing these there a point where you need to write the code for each filter could anyone point this out to me so in future i can gleam this info myself with new profile & i can help people who have been asking alot what scripts filters are
who ever creates the profile needs to add what each filters does when creating the profile. If it is blank its because the creater didnt fill out those fields. should be a small thing for the creators of the profiles to fill out the section for what each filter is. or atleast add it to their OP when they post the skill profile. you dont "write" a skill profile, its all done in the UI of the bot its as simple as clicking the skill from the skill book profile then filling out the conditions, there is no "code" to "write" no text editor needed.