MMOMinion

Full Version: Party Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible for the bot to recognize party grind with non-bot players and follow them around doing fates?
I tried using the party-grind function but I couldn't get it to follow the leader player... what am I doing wrong?
Last I've heard is that it was not advisable to bot with other legit players so they probably never developed such function. I also never used Party Grind function but I think it is for those situations where there are multiple bots running on the same machine or something.

For those reasons I do not think there is an option. Just choose to do the closest fate or find someone else who bots and buddy up with them. If both of your settings similar then you will travel to the same locations.
I wouldn't advice setting up 2 Bots in Grind Mode and turn it on though. They will move exactly the same path, overlap each other making very obvious that you are a Bot.

Party Grind work for Fates, I have try it. But do not use it in Flying area as the Bot will go crazy.
setting 2 bots up in grind mode does not make them move exactly the same path or over lap each other if you are not dumb setting up the bot.....

first turn on random path, next set different flee waypoints. I run multiple bots in the same zone and never have them overlap each other or stack....
bots will stack at some point, even with random path enabled. It becomes noticeable when multiple bots start killing the same fate boss
(12-24-2015, 04:52 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]bots will stack at some point, even with random path enabled. It becomes noticeable when multiple bots start killing the same fate boss

they do not, if you have different start locations different timers on when to head to the fate and random pathing enabled they do not stack... I level 8 bots every month for selling. They do not stack if you properly set up the options in the bot.
Also use random delay so all of them do not start moving to the new fate at the same time ^^
(12-24-2015, 02:17 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2015, 04:52 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]bots will stack at some point, even with random path enabled. It becomes noticeable when multiple bots start killing the same fate boss

they do not, if you have different start locations different timers on when to head to the fate and random pathing enabled they do not stack... I level 8 bots every month for selling. They do not stack if you properly set up the options in the bot.

(12-24-2015, 05:26 PM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]Also use random delay so all of them do not start moving to the new fate at the same time ^^
yup already said that.