MMOMinion

Full Version: Marker Team Behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flying and gathering are functioning well, thank you to the devs :happy:

However, there was a behavior with Marker Team I've noticed, and was wondering if it was normal.

For example, I have a Marker Team set as Chestnut 1, Chestnut 2, and Chestnut 3.

I would start at Chestnut 1, finish the two present nodes, and it moves onto the next pair of nodes at Chestnut 2.

After it finishes the nodes at Chestnut 2, it would fly back to the marker at Chestnut 1, and after sensing there is no nearby nodes, fly right on back to the marker at Chestnut 2, also sense no nodes, then finally move onto Chestnut 3.

After it finishes Chestnut 3, it starts back again at Chestnut 1, but continues the explained behavior of moving first between the two markers, which is rather strange to see.

The behavior is the same no matter which marker I start at--I always see the behavior between the two closest nodes.

I've also tested it with other areas, and other markers, and that's the behavior I've always noticed--it will always switch back and forth between the two closest Markers first despite not having any available nodes, before finally moving onto the further one.

Other than that, it works great at free flying and gathering. The only problem with the aforementioned behavior is that it's very bot-like and noticeable especially if others are gathering, and wastes a tiny bit of time.
yeah thats how marker team works it checks all the markers to see if there is anything at them. You could always use a profile.