MMOMinion

Full Version: need advice on monk Formshift & Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I made a simple profile for myself where the bot only handle only oGCD and buffs.

Now, I want it to use meditation and formshift in combat too.

However, I couldn't find a way to say 'only use Mediatation/Formshift when no target or target range > 6' for example.

is there such option available, If not could someone give me advice on how to do this please?

Thank you very much
Aoe settings..
<1 enemy 6 range.
Ohhh, niceeee

Didn't think about that at all. Thank you, sebbs.

+rep
ah, it odesn't work :(

it uses when enemy is within 6 range, instead of when enemy is not
check the skills linkin my sig and try that profile.

was made by someone else but see if that does what you want it too.
Ah, Elru's monk profile 'meditate' does not fix my problem, because the routine uses GCD.

So when other higher priority GCD aren't available to cast, it automatically cast Meditate, which is perfect for Elru's routine.

but my profile has no GCD assgin to it. So it just keep spamming meditate all the time :S

Do you have any advice to work around this?
target = enemy
off gcd true or false
depending how you want it to work..
in or out of combat ..

a few things you could try
What you trying 2 do with profile if you have no GCD O _o.

Try offGCD true\false as Sebbs said.
you also could just put it at the bottom of the profile so its only used if nothing else can be
(12-25-2015, 09:46 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]you also could just put it at the bottom of the profile so its only used if nothing else can be

This will not work, because there is only oGCD skills. There must be a rigid adherence to the absence of the enemy.

Just like:
Target -> Player
Target's Target -> None