MMOMinion

Full Version: What's changed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I've been away for a bit from this forum and from botting in ffxiv so I would like to ask you guys some questions :D I have 4 accounts to bot and I would like to start botting again so i wonder about:
- gil price, is it still similar as it used to be 1,5 years ago?
- bans, is it still unbannable as it was before and you could bot 24/7 and still not get banned?
- duty g/h - has anything changed in that matter, what's the avarage g/h I can get on one account?
- botting on 4 accounts - is it even worth to bot nowadays with only 4 bots or it's just waste of money because costs are bigger than profit?
Thank you and merry christmas :)
(12-25-2015, 11:35 AM)michi0987 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
I've been away for a bit from this forum and from botting in ffxiv so I would like to ask you guys some questions :D I have 4 accounts to bot and I would like to start botting again so i wonder about:
- gil price, is it still similar as it used to be 1,5 years ago?
- bans, is it still unbannable as it was before and you could bot 24/7 and still not get banned?
- duty g/h - has anything changed in that matter, what's the avarage g/h I can get on one account?
- botting on 4 accounts - is it even worth to bot nowadays with only 4 bots or it's just waste of money because costs are bigger than profit?
Thank you and merry christmas :)

Gil price is dependant on server... but i paid about $7 for 3m recently.

I doubt you can 24/7 and not be flagged in any way.

Not sure about duty or 4 accounts.