MMOMinion

Full Version: gui request for reporting ingame errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i have often had a problem with meshes/ quests/ addons etc and bring it up with what i think is the place to have them posted to. only to be told that is another issue don't post here, put it up elsewhere....
although i understand that this is something fairly simple and i as a user seem stupid for not knowing how to do stuff, i am trying to point out a problem for others because it could help stop them from getting reported....
also it takes me a good 10 minutes (exaggeration but you get the point) just to locate the proper thread to post in and by that time i have probably just manually fixed the problem and can no longer replicate. another point being that i don't really know how to find the dev information and other in game info that are needed to fix the bot problem so it take 5 minutes trying to figure out if im screen printing the right info (and have made sure my acc info is all safe!!)... by which time i lose the will to live and just manually fix the problem

i don't know how practical this is or if it even possible but it is just a request that would be awesome!

so for example if im using one profile the informatino will automatically be sent to that thread with al of the profiles current steps, setting and other information easy peasy!! also this way were not wasting time by giving insufficient information to fix the problem and everyone is happier =D