MMOMinion

Full Version: Cube Mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the area that could use some more attention. There are bunch of glitchy cubes in this cavern area that make the bot get stuck quite frequently. This cave in the picture below has no cubes in it so the mount will enter it flying, land, run through it, and end attempt to fly but instead get stuck due to being outside of the Cube mesh. There also seem to be some force placed cubes inside the ceiling of the cave.

[Image: 14aepl2.jpg]
due to the cube size they are to big for the cave.

the cubes you see are the other side of the wall.

[Image: a6a15ebd53.jpg]
(12-26-2015, 01:25 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]due to the cube size they are to big for the cave.

Maybe removal of the cubes that are close to the entrance inside the cave would keep it from attempting the flight prematurely and getting stuck? Or block the entrance entirely by placing Blocked cubes? Other entrance by the aetheryte seems to be working good.
btw mesh errors go in the mesh forum .....link is in my sig.
I managed to force place some small cubes (distance 0) and clean up the edges but it is still not perfect. Even with single cube placement it still seems cubes only want to be placed at the certain coordinates (for over-lapping purposes I assume). It would be great if we had some cubes that could handle these narrow areas. But for now I will go ahead and blacklist fates that get me stuck there.

PS: I assumed that Navmesh thread was for NavMesh relating problems and not the cube problems. I will post future issues there then. Sorry.
Its all the same now days