MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot auto-restart/refresh [anti-afk]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried looking for posts but couldn't find a solution:

Sometimes when gathering, bot reaches someplace and afk (completing due to range [3] reached). I read that this can happen in other modes as well. Although it might be due to my bad markers in marker manager or connection failure, most of the time a simple stop-start cycle of the bot in-game is enough to get it to fix itself. If the bot can automatically do that, for instance detect that it hasn't moved in x minutes, or allot a certain amount of time to a certain task and auto-refresh if the time has elapsed to prevent afk, it would be great.

Also, if the bot disconnects due to error 9002 or similar and ffxiv dropped to title screen with bot still marked as activated, relogger will not recognize and relog. A auto-refresh/restart could potentially fix this as well.
if you set up the bot to auto launch your account it does to close out the game and relaunch it if you get a 90k error or 90002 error. I get this alot and the bot closes the client out and relaunches.
Yes the bot relaunches and logs back in alright, however is there an option to set the bot to auto-start and also re-engage with its current task after relogging?
For instance the bot disconnects while gathering, it will only log back in and stand in place, not auto-start and continue with its gather task.

Also, the bot is in assist mode by default when logging in, so it won't be able to automatically change modes. Can this all be somehow incorporated into the old scheduler?
the bot starts up in the last mode you where in when it crashed, and the bot auto starts if you have it enabled.

i suggest reading the tutorials.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...d_settings

Autostartbot: Which when enabled will, you guessed it, auto start the bot once the gui_launcher launches the game.
Oh that autostartbot .. can't believe I forgot about it, thanks.