MMOMinion

Full Version: Not repairing glove slot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Running into an issue where both auto repair and repair under the dev module is repairing everything except for items equipped to the glove slot.

I've tried fresh installs, and this issue persists. I have to manually go to a mender to repair the gloves. I left it to do fates for a few hours, came back and gloves condition was down to 0%, while everything else was in much better condition.

I was wondering if this behavior was indeed the norm or if it was perhaps an issue in the repair code.

Thanks

* What OS are you running? Windows 7 Professional (x64)
* What AV is installed? Avast
* Where is the bot installed? C:\minionapp\bots\ffxivminion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE (YES)
* Are you running the bot as admin? YES
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? No
have you tried a different pair of gloves on? it could be there is an issue with that specific glove, i know there is issues with a couple belts and Botanist offhands.
Yes, it appears to work on other gloves. I have been leveling alt classes and have noticed that I have not run into the issue on any casters, think it was a leather glove around the level 30 range that wouldn't repair.

Wasn't aware there were some items it can't repair normally like everything else. Thanks for the heads up.
It should repair everything, if you come across another item that wont, please use the dev monitor and get the item ID of the offending item and post it for us :)