MMOMinion

Full Version: Red-Blue scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Illuminati Perch 40Blue
Warmwater Bichir 38 Blue
Weston Bowfin 36 Blue
Noontide Oscar 32 Blue
Capelin 18 Red
Tiny Axolotl 12 Red
Thunderbolt Eel 12 Red

Bait Brute Leech

I hope you guys will enjoy this.

fixed now
Thanks!
hmm want to test but bot dont run...i look into the script but nothing script is ok....other script works
(12-30-2015, 10:20 AM)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]hmm want to test but bot dont run...i look into the script but nothing script is ok....other script works

Semicolons are missing on the whitelist and whitelisthq tags so the script isn't running properly.
You can see that right as you launch it, no tasks are assigned.

Here's the quick fix.
(12-29-2015, 05:39 PM)ekehatatya Wrote: [ -> ]Illuminati Perch 40Blue
Warmwater Bichir 38 Blue
Weston Bowfin 36 Blue
Noontide Oscar 32 Blue
Capelin 18 Red
Tiny Axolotl 12 Red
Thunderbolt Eel 12 Red

Bait Brute Leech

I hope you guys will enjoy this.

fixed now
It is nice to see that people are making profiles by themselves. It is great to see that the community at large is learning and willing to share their own hard work!
Why does this always say that I am out of bait when I am not. It wont leave ldyllshire.
hi
when i run the profile it comes up with completing due to range reached and i also get invalid node id. any idea why?
Just seems to gather Noontide Oscar - any idea why?
(01-10-2016, 07:29 PM)VegaNovus Wrote: [ -> ]Just seems to gather Noontide Oscar - any idea why?
i have no idea. works fine on me
Thanks mate I just got a bunch of blue scrips. I'll try saving a version with just the red scrip fish in it next. So far it hasn't harvested any red scrips. I did see it stop in idyllshire and entering a random number in "Current Task" fixed my problem.

EDIT: No now it's not recovering, even if I change the number. Current task is set at 80 and just moves me to 7,6 Idyllshire.
Pages: 1 2