MMOMinion

Full Version: Can not "play" 3rd account...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

For some reason, and this started recently, I'm unable to launch more than 2 accounts via the official launcher, as when I hit play on the 3rd account, the launcher pauses for a few seconds and then closes, but no instance of the game is launched.

This is on Windows 7, a completely new install of the OS, as I had thought the prior Windows 10 installation was causing the issue, but alas, no luck...

I've been looking for log files for FFXIV to try and troubleshoot it but haven't been able to find them.

Also, interestingly enough, when I use Innerspace to launch the instances, That works...?

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
are you using the attach method? or are you using the launcher to launch the accounts. its sounds like the limitation to 2 game clients isnt being removed. Try restarting your computer and setting up teh accounts to be launched automatically via the launcher instead of the attach method.
That worked, I guess there's some magic built into the MMO Client that bypasses the 2client limit? ;)
yes