MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind Mode in instances? FFXIV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as the new Relic quests have come up, a lot of us have to grind Alexander normals. To summarise things, I was wondering if it was possible to create a navmesh in instances and adding markers since Assist Mode doesn't exactly dodge global AoEs unfortunately.

I've been working on building grinding markers around after rendering the navmesh but the bot doesn't seem to be doing anything. Is there something I'm missing? From what I've understood (which is most likely wrong) all someone would have to do is render a navmesh, add a marker and it should attack mobs around the area.

Also, why doesn't Solo Queue duty work? I thought I'd make a profile or two but whenever the bot opened the Duty Finder, with Solo Queue on the bot ticked and Undersized Party enabled in-game - it just stays there.

I would be very grateful if someone knew how to go on about these because I'm very, very confused lol

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I didn't mean to post this on Public Chat, apologies on my part. If a mod could transfer this to the Support section I would be grateful.
grind mode is not supported in duty mode, duty mode is the only way the bot is supported in duties. Once you enable Undersized party in game and solo queue in the bot, you have to set the duty profile for the dungeon you want it to do to queue. if it is not going through the queue process then you have a syntax error in your profile.
Thanks Cichard! Found out I had to add ["Category"] and ["EncounterIndex"] for them to work. Now if only de synthesising was possible...
The sellout addon has desynth.