MMOMinion

Full Version: Crash on Attach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* What OS are you running?
Win 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Windows Essentials
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Razor and Nvida GeForce Experience, shut down when running
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons?
No
(01-01-2016, 12:35 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]possible that you try to attach to the dx11 version of ffxiv ? (or the x64 bit version ?)
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

I'm running the Dx9 version and game exe is FFXIV.exe, and I'm not sure what you mean by x64, unless you mean I should be running Win 7 x86.
I use a token, wouldn't that be an issue with launching?
Also no changes were made.

[Image: 14cfhi1.png]
Razor and/or steam can try to put OSD(on screen displays) in game if they are running which may cause issues like this
I could try that but I don't use steam to play, are you referring to the pop ups of players?
I have the same problem, running Win10 with no antivirus. DX9 version of FFXIV. Default install paths, never had anything like sweetfx installed. Using attach method.

Started after the update in the last 12 hours. Worked fine before that.

Edit: running as admin seems to have fixed it, though I didn't have to before.
I used to be able to run this no problem and was my go to bot program but now its just so bad and I have no idea why, I even did this on a clean install of 7 with nothing more then chroma and Ge and still failed.
(01-03-2016, 05:27 PM)Dross Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem, running Win10 with no antivirus. DX9 version of FFXIV. Default install paths, never had anything like sweetfx installed. Using attach method.

Started after the update in the last 12 hours. Worked fine before that.

Edit: running as admin seems to have fixed it, though I didn't have to before.
It has always told you to run the bot as admin it is in the instalation instructions.

(01-03-2016, 05:32 PM)LanceAurion Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be able to run this no problem and was my go to bot program but now its just so bad and I have no idea why, I even did this on a clean install of 7 with nothing more then chroma and Ge and still failed.

I would make sure you have installed all the correct files needed for the bot.

also try attach method compatable

[Image: dOWdiZ2.png]
Tried that and it still has issues, I also downloaded all files as well from update.
if you are manually attaching try having minion launch your account and attach on its own. if you have the token you will need to remove it.
Pages: 1 2