MMOMinion

Full Version: Subscribing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently confused on subscribing to MMOMINION because when you click on the "Minionbots" tab and go to their details for FF14, it show everything that you will get for 6 dollars. However in the MMOMINION APP store addons for the game there is an add-on "Sebbs Full Class Questpack". The thing that is confusing me is that do I have to buy that add-on or do I get what's stated right there on ""what the exactly the FFXIVMinion can do". What does the "Sebbs Full Class Questpack" add on do differently if you do buy it? and if you don't?

-Thank you!
When you subscribe to the minion bot you get access to the frame work being able to level via questing, fates, pvp, crafting, gathering ,mini games and more. How you ackomplish those things is via profiles, there are some free profiles there are some paid profiles, "most" content is comunity made, the subscription gives you access to the tools to run your own profiles, free profiles, or store bought profiles.

Basic modes such as Grinding mobs and fate grinding do not require profiles, grinding is a marker based system where teh bot hunts for specific mobs you set up on a radius around a marker. Fate grind will auto detect fates that fit the requirements you set up and complete that fate.

Crafting doesnt require profiles either, though there is a nice BOT UI to make them, gathering doesnt require profiles, but profiles make it more indepth.( being able to switch zones and classes while afk.)