MMOMinion

Full Version: game crash and removed from HDD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, i have to say how impressed i am with this bot. Damn!!!!
I used to bot in world of warcraft and we had nothing like this.

My issue is this;
while running the game will crash and the game is deleted from the folder. I have to download the game again from Steam.
Also, I have to run it in compatibility mode or its a 100% crash rate.
using 9x

* What OS are you running? 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) windows basic
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP\MINIONAPP.exe
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? nope
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Nvidia gamer experience, but i exited it
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? no
The game is deleted from the folder???

You need to make sure that steam is not running while using the bot because it may try to put an overlay on the game which will cause crashes with the bot.
yes game was deleted, I now have a zipped up copy in case it happens again. It only happened the forst two times i tried to run the bot. It has not happened since.

New issue, unrelated is my toon hits an invisible wall. I take control and I even have a hard time moving it around. It does eventually free up though.
you mean its tryin to path past an invisible wall?
Yes, the toon is running then blam! it hits an invisible wall. It is showing the running animation but he does not move forward. I take control and try to back him up or move left/ right and he is stuck. Then he frees up.

Odd this only happens with SEBBS questing profile, i have not seen it with Latty's.

I have confirmed it was STEAM that deleted the game. It was doing some game client check and found it bad after MMOMINION was installed. I disabled the check.
it could be lag releated? or its it actually showing the invisible wall graphics, cause when you hit an actuall invisible wall in game there is a graphic animation of like a forcefield. if not its probably lag.