MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using the crafting bot to synth dyes in large quantities the past few days and for some reason it stopped working. When I go on GSM and click Bot Enabled it will immediately swap over to my summoner equip set and I've tried it out on all my other crafters and it will open the craft menu, go to dyes, and then not do anything. I have not changed anything with my settings since it was working properly.
(01-04-2016, 04:25 AM)Nolr Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using the crafting bot to synth dyes in large quantities the past few days and for some reason it stopped working. When I go on GSM and click Bot Enabled it will immediately swap over to my summoner equip set and I've tried it out on all my other crafters and it will open the craft menu, go to dyes, and then not do anything. I have not changed anything with my settings since it was working properly.
What do you have set up for the Gearsets?
[Image: fci3d4.jpg]
I had them all set at default like in the screenshot you posted and have changed them to corresponding gearsets in my armoury. Now they all swap to my Alc and open the craft menu without doing anything.
Obviously your gearsets can't all be gearset 1, so that is your problem.. choose the correct gearset #.
(01-06-2016, 08:07 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously your gearsets can't all be gearset 1, so that is your problem.. choose the correct gearset #.

Yes, as stated in my previous post I fixed that issue already and it still isn't working.