MMOMinion

Full Version: question / Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

So just wondering if making profiles for grinding will ever be included like it is now with fishing and gathering as being able to set up profiles to gather various mats from mobs would be lovely.

Also if this was included would there be a way so that we could get the bot to change from say gathering to a grinding profile?
That way we could send the bot out to gather a list of mats including mats that are gathered and mats that are farmed from mobs.
You can grind specific mats now. Go to Grind mode, set a marker wherever you want to grind, target the mob(s) you want to kill for your mats, and click Whitelist Target in the marker window. The bot will only kill mobs with that name.
what he likes and refering to is farm mob1 item x50 then go to next target and farm mob2 item x50 and/or change to gather class to mine/harvest.
you could possibly do this in a quest profile, go to xyz map id kill count =
(01-04-2016, 05:40 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]what he likes and refering to is farm mob1 item x50 then go to next target and farm mob2 item x50 and/or change to gather class to mine/harvest.

Yea this is exactly what I'm thinking.

thanks for the suggestion about quest profile. I'll have a look.