MMOMinion

Full Version: 1-60 leveling on all DoH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i love how sebb made the DoL 1-60 quest leveling profile is there something in the works for a DoH? I've been reading up and down every thread and i am now more confused about crafting then i was prior.
Naturally. people would pay money for this lol
Not really.

The biggest issues would be how to get supplies.

Cant use the market board and vendors only stock low lvl stuff.

Atm craft orders is the best way to do it but im sure someone can make a craft orders list yo share gor leveling.
I hope someone will create a levemete profile from 15-60 but first, it must require the levemete items first(bought from MB or crafted but I realized buying from MB is cheaper and faster) before hand listed in this guide.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/...evequests/
I'm actually using the crafting bot to level my crafter now...  This may not be the best way, but at the moment I'm picking the easiest craft for your level (like lumber) and creating a crafting order & skill profile to continue to create them until I run out of supplies.  So far it's worked pretty well for unattended crafting in my personal house, I've gone from 15-40 Carpenter in about a day with no leves.

1.  Gather supplies using Sebb's 1-60 gathering add on.
2.  Create crafting orders using the Craft Bot. (i.e. Oak Lumber)
3.  Create a 100% rotation using the SkillManager Profile creator. (There are tons of macros out there for you to use as a go by)
4.  Go to your personal house and turn on your bot!
5.  I am buying new gear every 10 levels, but you only need good enough gear to be able to create the stackable item you are going to be working on.

Tip:  Buy Engineering Manual IIs to speed things up considerably.  Also, use food!

It's pretty simple to be honest, just need a basic understanding of the SkillProfile manager.
(05-19-2016, 09:09 PM)Rzilla7 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually using the crafting bot to level my crafter now...  This may not be the best way, but at the moment I'm picking the easiest craft for your level (like lumber) and creating a crafting order & skill profile to continue to create them until I run out of supplies.  So far it's worked pretty well for unattended crafting in my personal house, I've gone from 15-40 Carpenter in about a day with no leves.

1.  Gather supplies using Sebb's 1-60 gathering add on.
2.  Create crafting orders using the Craft Bot. (i.e. Oak Lumber)
3.  Create a 100% rotation using the SkillManager Profile creator. (There are tons of macros out there for you to use as a go by)
4.  Go to your personal house and turn on your bot!
5.  I am buying new gear every 10 levels, but you only need good enough gear to be able to create the stackable item you are going to be working on.

Tip:  Buy Engineering Manual IIs to speed things up considerably.  Also, use food!

It's pretty simple to be honest, just need a basic understanding of the SkillProfile manager.

I wish you can show it to me on video as Idk how to sort skillprofile XD I need to level up my crafting and all other DOH
(01-06-2016, 04:06 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.

Atm craft orders is the best way to do it but im sure someone can make a craft orders list yo share gor leveling.

Would it be possible to combine it with the gather profile with an ingredient list that'll go out and gather things on the list?

Personally, I'm looking for something that will go out and gather X of Y mat, and let me just create a shopping list with quantities (for this purpose), hit start, then come back and start crafting everything.  Not sure how to do something like this, since it seems the regular gather mode doesn't have a database of where the nodes are.

Your gather quest profile has this, which is amazing.  I want to reverse engineer that profile so badly =P.
if someone made the addon similar to lisbeth if be willing the help them with a specific file in my pack that it can utilise....

i cant make the addon myself and quite busy atm.
(06-10-2016, 11:27 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]if someone made the addon similar to lisbeth if be willing the help them with a specific file in my pack that it can utilise....

i cant make the addon myself and quite busy atm.

pls give it some time sebb XD thanks
(06-10-2016, 12:43 AM)staticx27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2016, 04:06 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.

Would it be possible to combine it with the gather profile with an ingredient list that'll go out and gather things on the list?

Personally, I'm looking for something that will go out and gather X of Y mat, and let me just create a shopping list with quantities (for this purpose), hit start, then come back and start crafting everything.  Not sure how to do something like this, since it seems the regular gather mode doesn't have a database of where the nodes are.

Your gather quest profile has this, which is amazing.  I want to reverse engineer that profile so badly =P.

From my limited knowledge... I assume what needs to be made is a giant database with every crafting recipe in the game broken down to the smallest parts, then combine that with a materials database with where to gather it and what class needs to be gathered?
basicly
Pages: 1 2