MMOMinion

Full Version: Thinking about purchasing for gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically I would like to know if this bot is actively supported. And if it works for heavenward areas. I tried basa last night and after inputing my way points for gathering it had me moving in circles and made my toon look like it was on crack and twitching.

So does this bot work well with the latest patches to the game?
Depending on how much effort you want to do yourself there are a couple of options

Profiles where you write the locations yourself and farm mats you want.

markers which work in groups for HW

or the store where all the work has been done for you.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-1-60-Gathering-Classes

flight works 99% reliable atm but has a path bug which doesnt effect to much right now.

and yes constant updates and new stuff being worked on constantly
I highly recommend the store addon for it, I've done botany 50-60, fishing 1-60 and mining 1-40 so far with it and it's been great. There's only a couple spots I've seen where it sticks and that's just because of the navmesh in the flying zones is being worked on, so I just set it to gather something else for that level range and it's been great. Rainbow Cotton Bolls and Ramie were the only ones it stopped moving with for what it's worth. It'll farm scrips for you and all, no need to do any real setup.
I see mentioned grinding levels. Can I still use this addon even though my classes are maxed. I'm just looking for a bot to gather mats for me. I have another question (I'm clueless honestly.), if I used the addon will it automatically take me to the locations I need to gather, i.e teleport and walk me there? Or do I have to travel there and set up shop. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
It has custom tasks which move and gather the item you pick.

If you use a marker you need to go to the zone yourself and setup a marker.
(01-08-2016, 07:40 PM)Calasts Wrote: [ -> ]Basically I would like to know if this bot is actively supported. And if it works for heavenward areas. I tried basa last night and after inputing my way points for gathering it had me moving in circles and made my toon look like it was on crack and twitching.

So does this bot work well with the latest patches to the game?

I used basabots when i first wanted to bot and to be honest, its a fucking sham. It's never update, the main guy is never around, and half of the stuff has been broken for several months. The Paypal subscription is thievery, he signs you up for one 3 month stint then adds you to an automatic subscription that you have to work your ass off to get out of.

Trust me when i say that this bot is leagues beyond basa. It's updated at least once every 1-2 days, and on the last 5 updates, the bot has been up and running within a couple hours of the update, some are even done before the maintenance finishes.

Good luck with your choice, and guys like Sebbs make some of the most amazing store addons I've ever seen. Worth every penny.