MMOMinion

Full Version: Southern Thanalan - Mining Marker Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just updated minion like 5 minutes ago and now one mining marker out of the ones in Souther Thanalan just refuses to work. It is the Mining Marker Level 30 #1. I tried deleting the marker and re-making, no luck. I also tried deleting the task_gather.lua file the error refrences and re-downloaded, but no luck.

The other markers work fine. This marker was working fine like 2 hours ago and I made no changes aside from updating minion.

This is what the log shows.
[Image: Capture.png]

What OS are you running? Win10 x64
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Security Essentials
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Guildworks
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

Okay, I figured something out, this problem only happens when I have the skill profile "Gathering Crystals" selected. If I use a different skill profile I go to the marker just fine.

False alarm, it seemed to work, but now it isnt working with any skill profile.

What is happening now, is every time I quit minion and restart, it wants me to update "Gathering Crystals.lua" even though I made no changes to it.
The log says
40 Downloaded C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles\Gathering Crystals.lua
44 Error receiving update information:

Here a weird thing, this appears to only happen when I am near the marker. If I move to the other end of the map first, and then start the marker, I start running towards it and when I arrive, I just stand there.

Okay, this is actually happening on all the markers, I just thought they were working because it was making my character move towards the marker, but when I arrive I just stand there and get the error messgaes in the log about task_gather.lua

Attached log file if that helps any.
Yep, same thing happening to me.
Once I arrive at mark, nothing happens and i just stand there.
I guess we'll just have to wait for Ace.
Gathering seems to be the only problem atm.
You can temporarily fix this by opening the file "ffxiv_task_gather.lua" file with NotePad++ and put a "--" (without the quote) on lines 233, 238, 241. The line will turn green after the second dash. Save and reload the Lua module in-game and should be good to go until the real fix is in.
(01-10-2016, 02:44 PM)gc.cake Wrote: [ -> ]You can temporarily fix this by opening the file "ffxiv_task_gather.lua" file with NotePad++ and put a "--" (without the quote) on lines 233, 238, 241. The line will turn green after the second dash. Save and reload the Lua module in-game and should be good to go until the real fix is in.

I will try it out, thanks!

Worked perfectly, thank you :)
IT gathers now but after that it just stops:\
Well someone else posted this problem in another thread today and Ace said it was fixed. I guess our problem is something else since no dev has replied.
make sure you update