MMOMinion

Full Version: bot stuck trying to use cordials when cordial is unselected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for the last two days, my bot has been stuck trying to use cordials, even though the cordial option is unselected (im using sebb's 1-60 gathering leveler profile) I went in and made sure "always use cordial" was unselected, but the bot still hangs and the error message reads "starting alternate MOVETOPOS task to use cordial" and it just spams that over and over and lags like crazy.

any suggestions?
You havnt met the min gp requirement for that node.
thank you for the quick response.

I went back and checked my gear, and its all up to level, and if I turn off the bot, I am able to mine the nodes just fine.
by min GP. i mean current Gp not max Gp

so if the node requires 600 GP and you have 300 it will....

1. if cordials are on and you have cordials and GP below 30% will use a cordial.

2. if cordials are off will wait by the node till your GP gets to the min lvl. will spam using cordials even if off as its in node prebuff mode.
I am also having this problem. I am level 51 with 541 GP, trying to mine a level 30 node for Shards, so GP shouldn't be an issue.

Use Cordials is unchecked and I am getting the same error as above.

I am not sure what sebbs is talking about, as nodes do not have a GP requirement. They have level and gathering stat requirements.
Profiles can set min gp and he stated he was using my profile.

[Image: fe8fbd2ad4.png]
Ah okay, well I am not using a profile, just a regular marker in Southern Thanlan and I am having the same problem.
Ive tried everything I can think of. My miner is 51 and my botonast is 60, and I get the errors on both no matter what I try to mine or chop, (I tried to farm crystals with nearly 700 GP and still got the error). I had no problems farming the exact same nodes with the exact same gear before a few days ago and the error never occured, nor did the huge fps drop (were talking like...1 to 2 fps).

Im not trying to sound rude, but merely trying to figure out whats up and/or make a report of some kind.

Im not sure if gathering is broken or whatever, but this error makes the bot unusable.
I had this problem as well after I bought some XP scrolls from the Grand Company. As a temporary fix, if you have any XP manuals in your inventory, just put them in your storage until this issue is fixed.

Or, go open the "ffxiv_task_gather.lua" file with WordPad++ and remove the "or CanUseExpManual()" text from line 261.
(01-11-2016, 03:27 AM)gc.cake Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem as well after I bought some XP scrolls from the Grand Company. As a temporary fix, if you have any XP manuals in your inventory, just put them in your storage until this issue is fixed.

Or, go open the "ffxiv_task_gather.lua" file with WordPad++ and remove the "or CanUseExpManual()" text from line 261.

Again, you know exactly whats wrong lol. Maybe they should hire you as a support person :)
Pages: 1 2