MMOMinion

Full Version: Windows 10 Bot not attaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All

Yes i've had a look and cant seem to find the issue

So I just upgraded to windows ten and saw that I need to run MMO Minnion in compatible mode so I've changed this in the app settings.

I have edited MMo minnion to run in Compatible mode to windows 7

Then open the app click attach it then it just says Starting game and queued for start and Game started waiting for bot to attach and flicks between the 3 and wont seem to attach to the game.

Some help would be super

Thanks in advance
You do not need to use compatible mode in minion for windows 10, and certainly DO NOT set the program to run in windows 7 compatible mode it will not work at all.

It should work just fine in windows 10 with no tinkering.
I had some issues getting it running on W10, here is what i have it working with.

Bot Settings:
[Image: e4c04b4fbc.png]

When you edit the account details in the launcher, make sure you have the following
Basic info -
correct game selected
correct keycode selected
correct minion password

Advanced settings -
Auto attach bot
make sure the right exe path is set

Sometimes i have to stop the attach process and try to reattach it, but it does work.

It does seem to lag the game out and crash sometimes too, but we've been warned about issues with compat mode anyway, so i take it as it comes.
I run windows 10 wthout any problems. Just be carefull if u do a reinstall or changes in the win10 basic settings some of the needed programs will be deinstalled automaticly. I noticed that the hard way Complaint just copy the folders to another disk. completely deinstall minionapp ( every little thing u can find ) download clean installer. Minionapp will reinstall everything needed and problem solved, then copy everything back. I never needed compatible mode
I am having the same issue as you are windows 10 correct information bot not attaching.

I am glad I only bought the trial of this.
(01-13-2016, 01:52 AM)blingbling Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same issue as you are windows 10 correct information bot not attaching.

I am glad I only bought the trial of this.

go to settings use attach method compatable see if it works then, Or set up the launcher to launch the game for you instead of using the attach button. I mean all the instructions are there for you, its hard for us to fix user error, if you still have issues with getting it to attach i can try and team viewer in and fix what ever you have wrong.
What windows 10 version are you guys with this issue using? Pro? Home?
Intel or AMD ?
Windows 10 pro with AMD i can confirm will not attach manually or even if the bot launches it, unless you use compatable as "attach method"
Can any others confirm this is an AMD processor issue? It would help immensely to narrow this down it.
Win10 Pro 64bit, Default attach method, working fine here on 2 Intel PCs, if that helps. My only AMD pc is an old Athlon MP2. I dont think win10 will load on that
Pages: 1 2