MMOMinion

Full Version: Solo - King Moogle Ex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Requires 1 ranged DPS or maybe whitemage/scholar, likely level 60 undersized. BRD/SMN/BLM/MCH approved.

Can likely run it with a proper party composition as well, but I have not tested that.

It should focus king mog down below 90% health, then focus on the whm and bard type enemies. Once they're down nothing can hurt you or be revived and it's game over for king mog. Remember to undersize the duty if necessary.

I'll try to keep an eye on this thread. Thanks for playing.
Worked fine as an iLvl 159 SMN with Titan, died consistantly at this gear level with Garuda. Avg completion time 13 mins. Thanks for sharing !
22:28 with a level 57, iLvl 131 SCH with only a few hairy moments when some crits hit consecutively, so it's possible to do under level 60 as well if your inclined. Cheers!
6 minute kill with blm, very nice. Too bad you dont get tomes undersized.
1st Awesome Job

2nd how you got 6 min with BLM? ( i tested with ilvl 172 took over 12mins)

test SMN runs at ilvl170 15 min without egi (for some reason my profile decided to summon it at the end of duty and next run was 10 min and 9 min)

Edit: since this is solo it there a way 2 abuse the echo by wiping twice then go kill ? idk how posible is with the duty manager but it should speed things i think)
wow just wow i just dit it nice man
Nice thanks! Its working great, but Im just curious. So Ive gotten 2 whiskers from this. But after I got the 2 it never seemed to drop again. Anyone else having the same luck?
(01-11-2016, 12:02 PM)Derpgoon Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: since this is solo it there a way 2 abuse the echo by wiping twice then go kill ? idk how posible is with the duty manager but it should speed things i think)

Echo will only activate with at least a light-party AFAIK and you need to be in the duty for a certain amount of time (my guess is 5-10 minutes) so it's really not worth purposely spending the extra time in the duty for a 10% buff.
(01-11-2016, 12:02 PM)Derpgoon Wrote: [ -> ]1st Awesome Job

I'm sure being i205 has something to do with the speed difference. Running easyblm with aoe disabled. Second run was at like 7 minutes, must have been more crits the 1st run /shrug.

Hope people are responsible with this and don't crash the whisker market, and make SE look at this duty. But, I'm sure they will.
(01-11-2016, 04:49 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2016, 12:02 PM)Derpgoon Wrote: [ -> ]1st Awesome Job

I'm sure being i205 has something to do with the speed difference. Running easyblm with aoe disabled. Second run was at like 7 minutes, must have been more crits the 1st run /shrug.

Hope people are responsible with this and don't crash the whisker market, and make SE look at this duty. But, I'm sure they will.

i assure you it will. Just people havent checked forums yet /havent realized

EDIT: Interesting fact cause i dint knew.

Whiskers are Unique. So if you have one on inv you will just lose the drop (just happened)

BTW geared up my BRD and in 180+ i did sub 10 min runs

edit 2 just noticed the message

(01-11-2016, 04:23 PM)wyrd_oh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2016, 12:02 PM)Derpgoon Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: since this is solo it there a way 2 abuse the echo by wiping twice then go kill ? idk how posible is with the duty manager but it should speed things i think)

Echo will only activate with at least a light-party AFAIK and you need to be in the duty for a certain amount of time (my guess is 5-10 minutes) so it's really not worth purposely spending the extra time in the duty for a 10% buff.

My bad forgot about it

edit 3 ty you solved my gil problems xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5