MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting and gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this bot good if i just plan to use it for crafting and gathering. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have much time to try it in the next couple days like I thought I would.
Also I was just wondering if someone could inform me of how to use other peoples profiles from the forums before I decide to pay for a month
yes its great for crafting and gathering, gathering is pretty simple there is a video that explains how to use it, you can use it A) via marker system: placing markers down in the area the nodes spawn. B) profiles just down load the profile from the forums put it in the gathering profile folder and then select it from the drop down menu on the main ui of the bot.

Crafting is different crafting requires different Skill profiles depending on what you are crafting such as 40/80 dura, there are no crafting profiles really, but there is a video on how to create crafting orders to craft multiple different items as long as you have the mats for each item.