MMOMinion

Full Version: Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if it's easy to do so, would it be possible to add in additional filters.

I'm currently trying to create a comprehensive Warrior assist skill profile and to make it adaptive to all situations I really need more filters. I've encountered a couple situations where another filter or 2 would come in handy.

3 extra Filters would be great!
vs 5 filters already in? 1) aoe on/off 2) dps rotation/tank rotation 3) Buffs on/off for tanking i cant think of anything else. remeber its 2 states. so really you have 10 filters, filter 1 does these skills when on, does different skills when off
Honestly, if it's not too difficult to implement it I don't' see it as an issue. It's not going to hurt anyone to have an extra few filters.

But to go over my idea for a Warrior assist profile.

My issue is this. it's hard to make the bot really know what to do in all situations so you have to filter it to make it work 100% imo.. for me filters so far are.

Cycling defensive cooldowns
Stun on or off
Standard rotation on or off.
Storm's path on or off
Defiance on or off.

That leaves me unable to implement the following,.

complete opening rotation for generating high amounts of threat on a pull.
A proper AOE rotation. (having one on full time just is not ideal.)
Dps Rotation (Although I possibly could intergrate this into the defiance on or off filter)

*Edit,

Hmm perhaps what you said though did give me an idea. I see what your saying that I can have a whole set of skills on the "on" and a whole set of different skills on the "off" in which I could implement defiance off and a set of dps skills. and defiance on with a set of tanking skills. Although this may hurt my brain a little for awhile >.>
there is a setting you can make for "Opener"

yeah so basically you can do

Filter 1 on Tank rotation
Filter 1 off Dpss/offtank rotation
Filter 2 on Aoe Rotation
Filter 2 off normal rotations from filter 1
Filter 3 on Use defensive cooldowns
Filter 3 off dont use defensive cooldowns
Filter 4 on Uses Defiance
Filter 4 off Doesnt use Defiance
Ok thanks, I'll try and see what I can come up with.

I was wondering though I haven't noticed a setting to do an opener?

Could you point me in the right direction please?
ok so i think that was removed when they added the macro stuff,

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-New-Macr...em-12-8-15