MMOMinion

Full Version: Question on Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we set the bot to auto run Alexander normal mode with DF .
Prefer if able to tag with a normal party and not use auto tele.

This would be a great way to farm the anima quest ..
need to run each floor about 150 times Awkward
....... read the duty mode tutorial. the second sentence.

YOU MUST HAVE 4 BOTS TO GROUP UP IN ORDER TO USE DUTY MODE. YOU CANNOT SOLO QUEUE, THE BOT HANDLES ALL THE QUEUING AND RE-QUEUING .

the bot "teleports from way point to waypoint in duty mode.
yes that is why i am asking if it is possible

Alexander a1- 4 need 8 bots = ( undersized not possible.
the challenge is to find 8 boters in a overpopulated server
or if i manage to make 8 account in my server =
payment for 8 x square accounts + 8 x minnion keycodes + 8 x Duty pack
will be to expensive to manage to the bot all of them

so it be great if we can profile which can behave like our
grind profile . follow the leader and something so we can auto run it..
so i answered the question for you already, you need 8 bots or 8 botters to do duty.

also the store addons are minion account wide not key based. so i have 16 ffxiv accounts and 16keys I only have to buy store stuff 1 time not 16 times........
ahhh that is good to know =) tq cichard
but you do need 8 minion subscriptions, that was a pain for me and i only have four!!
still not too bad...
(01-14-2016, 12:25 PM)eldertale Wrote: [ -> ]but you do need 8 minion subscriptions, that was a pain for me and i only have four!!
still not too bad...

depends on what you are doing, if you are just a "Player" then yes 8 subs is a PITA, if you are RMT then its nothing. Unfortunalty for now this is how DUTY mode works. So i suggest going to the recruitment section, transfer servers with a group of people and build a "Static" farm group. Then use the duty mode.
i wub my new PCCCC!!
anddd i wub you even more Cichard thanks for the help
it worked like a charm im doing the aery right now =)))))))))

not an accusation or anything but yeha these profiles are whacked out
i seriously think all of the profiles need a rework, (at least sohm al and the aery since those are the ones that i have tried)
i have brought it up with sebbs and hes working on his one but i think you should stop all the duty bots for a while before people start getting banned =/
(telecast seems to be the problem when it is active = instant death, all hp just goes doesn't show what the attack is) probably 100+ deaths in this one duty
i need to ask this, but does anybody else have these issues? coz i don't seem to be reading much problems like mine
(01-27-2016, 06:02 PM)eldertale Wrote: [ -> ]i wub my new PCCCC!!
anddd i wub you even more Cichard thanks for the help
it worked like a charm im doing the aery right now =)))))))))

not an accusation or anything but yeha these profiles are whacked out
i seriously think all of the profiles need a rework, (at least sohm al and the aery since those are the ones that i have tried)
i have brought it up with sebbs and hes working on his one but i think you should stop all the duty bots for a while before people start getting banned =/
(telecast seems to be the problem when it is active = instant death, all hp just goes doesn't show what the attack is) probably 100+ deaths in this one duty
i need to ask this, but does anybody else have these issues? coz i don't seem to be reading much problems like mine
The profiles i posted WHERE not for Farming, if you read the thread at all. They are for completing the dungeon. So you have to manually sync at the first way point. you also have to have a legit party, 1 tank 1 healer 1 melee dps 1 range dps.