MMOMinion

Full Version: Total Noob Needing Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was asking for assistance in another thread and was told to make a new thread if I needed more assistance. Well, as I'm TOTALLY new to FFXIV I've come to find that I need immense amounts of help with both the bot and the game.

Hi sebbs --

I'm very new to FFXIV. Currently I've been using the standard (1-15) quest pack for starters, then from (15-30) I've been using Latty's (15-50) quest pack. I've just achieved level 30, but I have no idea how to pick up a new class. Currently I'm Arcanist lvl 30, and want to get Thaumaturge. I have no idea how to go about doing this. I've looked at all your stuff on the store and they're all for summoner. I don't see anything that says it's for arcanist or thaumaturge, nor do I see anything about it doing the quests to pick up summoner.

I hate to bother you about this as I'm sure you're very busy maintaining your products and playing your own toons, but could you please break down what purchases I need to get to get my lvl 30 Arcanist to pick up the second job, what I need to get the second job leveled to 15, so I can pick up summoner to level to 50. I guess just tell me what I need to buy to get this done.

As for the bot, I've noticed that some of the "hacks" don't work, or maybe I'm doing something wrong? The 'click to teleport' and 'click to tracel' don't work. I tried with 'Paranoid' on and off. Neither one work. I'm not sure what bot base (i.e. questing, assistance, grind, etc.) they do or do not work in. I also am not sure what the 'Repair' hack does, as I haven't seen it do anything since I've been using the bot.

Any and all help is appreciated,
Thanks,
TZ
Also pm,d you.

It only lists jobs not classes but classes are included.
It just takes up to much space doubling the names.

Teleport to uldah and turn right.. follow it to the end and u find the thaum guild. Speak to the guy behind the desk to unlock the quest and complete that to unlock the class.

Swap jobs by changing main hand weapons.

My all packs have all classes all jobs all class quests.
The new teat pack inside it has the option to set your job and it unlocks and levels both classes for you.

Click to travel hold control and click the map.

Make sure you mount before you do this.

Ahift control to click to teleport but open world teleportation isnt reccomended.

Repair pays gil to repair items as if you went to a repair mender the only difference is it does it any where at any time.

Will need to be more specific on your mode questions please.
(01-15-2016, 01:17 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Also pm,d you.

It only lists jobs not classes but classes are included.
It just takes up to much space doubling the names.

Teleport to uldah and turn right.. follow it to the end and u find the thaum guild. Speak to the guy behind the desk to unlock the quest and complete that to unlock the class.

Swap jobs by changing main hand weapons.

My all packs have all classes all jobs all class quests.
The new teat pack inside it has the option to set your job and it unlocks and levels both classes for you.

Click to travel hold control and click the map.

Make sure you mount before you do this.

Ahift control to click to teleport but open world teleportation isnt reccomended.

Repair pays gil to repair items as if you went to a repair mender the only difference is it does it any where at any time.

Will need to be more specific on your mode questions please.

Thanks for the information! I bought your 'All Classes' quest pack. I had to go into quest options and disable vendoring though because it kept looping. It kept teleporting and running to two vendors. It's working now that I have vendoring disabled though. It's already unlocked three classes.

Edit: I was running the Test pack, which seemed to hang. I switched to the 'All Classes' alternate that came with the pack and it seems to be running again.
Can you please let me know what items it bought class and lvl in the support forum.. thats a test file and want to get thise errors out before release please.

Fyi the original file will only buy items in quests.