MMOMinion

Full Version: Default Summoner skill profile not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Standard Windows 10 Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) Default path, or C:\MINIONAPP\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Windows 10 Home Defender
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamviewer 11
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Followed install instructions, step by step
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? sebbs and latty's questing packs, Sellout

Hi --
I've finally obtained my summoner job, and upon doing so I switched skill profiles (combat routine) to the default summoner option. It starts out casting offensive spells, then begins to loop (spam) cast Physick. It will not do anything else other than cast Physick after it initiates combat. I have searched and found that this issue is encountered by other users as well.

I looked for replacement summoner profiles and found two (sebbs and YellowcarQueen) that I tried. They both cast offensive spells just fine, but fail to use Physick at all to heal themselves. I've tried adjusting the Flee% and HP% in the bot settings, but that doesn't work at all.

I don't know what to do other than just level as arcanist for the time being. The only reason I'm making another post about it is because the other support posts I've seen didn't follow the support rules, so I made one following the support thread rules. Hopefully someone will fix the default summoner profile soon.

Thanks,
thezeldrak
You can use the Arcanist profile as a Summoner in the meantime, it's not like they are hard-coded.
(01-16-2016, 11:37 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the Arcanist profile as a Summoner in the meantime, it's not like they are hard-coded.

After downloading Notepad++ and opening the lua files, then reading through them, I finally got (sebbs) Summoner.lua working properly. There was a value set to 30 that I increased to 75. I believe it was a value dealing with HP% or something. It began to heal itself at about 75% or less. So now I have a working summoner profile.

This thread is okay to close now if you want, now that my issue is resolved.
I fixed the default profile itself 2~3 hours ago and in some back-end code evaluation.

Use the SkillManager editor to edit profiles (Advanced Settings > SkillManager). You can edit them directly if you choose but it's not very wise.

Just an FYI, your problem was that your pet wasn't summoned, which was not properly recognized, because well, most people notice this.
It is handled internally now.