MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Changing Gearset Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since today latest update, when any gather profile has to switch between BTN and MIN it unequips mining offhand (seems like it's changing mainhand without really switching entire gearset, then unequips tool). "solved" it turning autoequip on

[Image: 58cqr.png]

Please check it

Thanks
I'll have to add back support for the legacy method. Is there a reason that you turn off Autoequip in the first place?
yeah having this same problem I thought I was the only one.
I don't like the way bot calculates best gear and sometimes I spiritbond while grinding mobs. That's why I don't use AutoEquip
(01-17-2016, 12:58 PM)drakaris Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the way bot calculates best gear and sometimes I spiritbond while grinding mobs. That's why I don't use AutoEquip

remove all other gear from your bags when you spirit bind, then you can have multiple sets of gear to spirit bind, then with the sellout addon you can break down spirit bound gear and auto equip will requip new gear.
(01-17-2016, 02:47 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to add back support for the legacy method. Is there a reason that you turn off Autoequip in the first place?

(01-18-2016, 02:57 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016, 12:58 PM)drakaris Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the way bot calculates best gear and sometimes I spiritbond while grinding mobs. That's why I don't use AutoEquip

remove all other gear from your bags when you spirit bind, then you can have multiple sets of gear to spirit bind, then with the sellout addon you can break down spirit bound gear and auto equip will requip new gear.

I know how to sb and this post isn't about it. I just want to have the option to mantain my own gear sets as used to before the update
(01-19-2016, 01:13 AM)drakaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016, 02:47 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to add back support for the legacy method. Is there a reason that you turn off Autoequip in the first place?

(01-18-2016, 02:57 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]

I know how to sb and this post isn't about it. I just want to have the option to mantain my own gear sets as used to before the update

sure is about sbing you mention it right in the post, i was just trying to point out why auto equip is nice for spirit binding gear.

I must insist on this issue. Today even using your Store Addon (and with autoequip on) when going farm cristal (idle location) bot changed gear to MIN and UNEQUIPED offhand. Making it unable to quarry at all
I already added it back several days ago. Restart the app to see if you have updates that haven't come through.
If you're using a store profile, you can't edit the setup in the profile obviously, so you're limited to the new method.
(01-25-2016, 03:20 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I already added it back several days ago. Restart the app to see if you have updates that haven't come through.
If you're using a store profile, you can't edit the setup in the profile obviously, so you're limited to the new method.

Thanks 4 the info. I'll post a bug on Sebbs profile asa I see it again
Pages: 1 2