MMOMinion

Full Version: Arcanist Pets Being Repeat-Summoned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figure this is something to do with the change Ace made to fix the Summoner profile issue, but now Scholar is not recognising when either pet is out. I use my own profile so I don't know how this affects the default one, but it pretty much means having to make summoning the pets my lowest priority skill which is not ideal.
This is happening for me as well. Looks like an update broke it.
Will let him know but hes asleep right now sorry guys.
This isn't only a scholar problem, summoner pets aren't recognized too.
I've tried different profiles but it just spams familar, familar II or familiar III depending on the filter you choose.
If I dissable the summon skill in the SkillManager the pet doesn't use any attack. It just stands still.
Have the same problem.
Also with conjurer it dubbel casts stoneskin
Works fine for me. The issues you have suggest a profile problem. I'll add in the same protections my profile uses behind the scenes I guess.
Under other skill checks add in a 1 to the Is Not Ready box. (Is Not Ready | 1) Then set skill type to pet on each of your summons. Will not resummon unless you release it or it dies.

[Image: t9y0bd.jpg]
I deleted all the junk posts. I don't like to repeat myself when I say "it's a profile issue". The profiles aren't fully protected against repeat summonings. There are various methods to do it, and all of the ones you guys are using, aren't doing it correctly. LIKE I SAID THOUGH, I will fix it in the back-end, so just chill yourselves out a bit.

Uploaded a new version, try it out.
Both default profiles have been tested.