MMOMinion

Full Version: QuestPriorityKill Failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The majority of the instance quest duty are failing. It kills the first mob but then fails to target the next mob. After that, bot tries to run out of zone and keeps jumping at the zone border.

The debug log keeps repeating those two lines:

D = "[L1]: [QuestPriorityKill]: Choosing target: targetnamehere, priority=x"
D = "[GrindCombat]: Beginning new task
Need a more specific example for testing.
Any main scenario quests that is instanced with many mobs. I can give a few quests but most of these instanced quests are affected.

Fool Me Twice
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magitek
Keeping the Flame Alive (Heavensward)

If you disable and re-enable the bot on that same instance, it will work again but only up to one mob. After that, bot starts running to entrance again.

I manage to temporarily fix this issue but I'm not familiar enough with the API to know why it fixed it... On line 239 of "ffxiv_common_tasks.lua", I added the lines:

Edit: Tweaked this a bit to check to make sure you're in combat. All 3 quests are working with this change.
Code:
if (ml_global_information.Player_InCombat) then
            if (tostring(self.range) == "1.5" and distance > 100) then
                --d("breaking!")
                return true
            end
        end

By turning on the debug, I noticed that the MoveTo Position coordinate is wrong which ends up giving a distance of greater than 100. I'm sure I broke something by adding in that distance check but for now, I don't have to babysit the duty quest instances anymore.