MMOMinion

Full Version: A . C . T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hei just need some help.
Having some problem to use the A.dvance Combat Tracker with minnion Complaint

I have no idea what is wrong as keep getting some issue with making the overlay work .
Can you guys share which version (the 32 or 64 bit version) u guys use and also the which version rainbow overlay (the 32 or 64 bit version)

Need some sort of guide as i can not get the overlay to work properly .

Congratulate
(01-18-2016, 11:11 PM)ivanhere86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hei just need some help.
Having some problem to use the A.dvance Combat Tracker with minnion Complaint

I have no idea what is wrong as keep getting some issue with making the overlay work .
Can you guys share which version (the 32 or 64 bit version) u guys use and also the which version rainbow overlay (the 32 or 64 bit version)

Need some sort of guide as i can not get the overlay to work properly .

Congratulate

Does the overlay work without the bot attached?
The bot shouldn't effect ACT, I run the 64-bit of ACT so I use the 64-bit plugin.
Is it just the overlay not working or ACT in general?
my version is 3.2.1.251 ...the overlay keep saying object error when reloading it =( which guide did you use to install urs?
(01-19-2016, 05:57 AM)ivanhere86 Wrote: [ -> ]my version is 3.2.1.251 ...the overlay keep saying object error when reloading it =( which guide did you use to install urs?

If thats the overlay plugin version you're using its way outdated. Get the new one and make sure you unblock all the dll files and such and copy it into the act folder...
correction ... the ACT version i have is 3.2.1.251 ..
the overlay plugin version i have is 0.3.3.9 believe it is the latest.
Tried both putting both folder of the x64 & x 84 bit in to the act folderr.

If i tried a clean install which one should i try first ?
(01-19-2016, 08:30 AM)ivanhere86 Wrote: [ -> ]correction ... the ACT version i have is 3.2.1.251 ..
the overlay plugin version i have is 0.3.3.9 believe it is the latest.
Tried both putting both folder of the x64 & x 84 bit in to the act folderr.

If i tried a clean install which one should i try first ?

What bit ACT are you running? 64bit is called "Advanced Combat Tracker" and the 32 is "ACT (32 Bit Only)"
Did you Unblock all the dll files or do Unblock on the zip folder before extracting it?
Select FF XIV Process ID from Plugin -> FF XIV Settings if you running multiple client (not automatic)

It's works for me.