MMOMinion

Full Version: Lag FPS iSsue very bad after last update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lagging very badly after last update.Cannot use sebb gathering pack because my FPS drops to 2 fps from 60 fps.Hope you go back to the old EXE. Thank you
minion app or my pack update?
I just updated the minion exe and fps drop badly for me .I got brich log crystal (56) in customs and morel (red) cordial.Toon just stands in one place and do nothing and fps drops badly .Fishing is ok .

[Image: 332bfbb.png]
And prior to that it was fine?
I just put it to gather brich log ( crystal) before i went to bed and I only watched my screen for like 10 min.Morning ,I notice my FPS has dropped to 2fps and bot was just standing and only gathered like 15 Logs for 6 hours.I tried other custom task on botany .It seems to be working fine .Maybe it just the problem with brich log ( crystal) and morel red because both of them gives me fps issue.I am testing with more custom task to see .
Sounds like possibly a pathing issue.

Gets stuck so doesnt gather.. leaves to collect morel and returns to bitch logs and gets stuck again.

Not much i can do there as its a path finding issue not a profile issue
ok :) i will do a clean install of the bot and check .