MMOMinion

Full Version: Still Having Pet Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Default Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) Default (C:\MINIONAPP\)
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Default Windows Defender
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamviewer 11
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Followed ALL Wiki steps
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button
*Are you running any Bot addons? sebbs' Questing pack, Latty's Questing Pack, Sellout

After all the changes that Ace has made to the bot I'm still having issues with pets (emerald carbunkle, topax carbunkle, ifrit-egi, titan-egi, garuda-egi). While using the bot for AFK questing I've noticed that the bot will not summon pets anymore. When I first started using the bot it seemed to work okay. Pets would be summoned in battle if one was missing. Now, however, the only way a pet is summoned is if I stop the bot and summon it manually myself. The spam summoning has stopped, thank goodness, but now they are not summoned at all. At least, this is happening to me.

I've tried using (sebbs) Summoner, Default Summoner, YellowcarQueen's Summoner, Default Arcanist, but none of them will now summon pets on their own. I've tried deleting all the routines and updating the bot to download them all again, but that didn't work. I've also tried going into skill manager and setting the pets from (Action) to (Pet) and putting a 1 by (Is Not Ready) as was suggested in a thread I read, but that didn't work either.

I've set up my bot to quest AFK while I do some housework, only to come back seeing my toon casting physick over and over because there is no pet summoned. I have to then stop the bot, summon a pet, and start the bot again. Then it begins questing again as it should. I've had to do this numerous times as the summoned pet will get sidetracked while I'm running on a chocobo, then it will leave the battlefield when I get too far away from it. Then, when the bot gets into a fight, I have no pet and it casts physick until the chocobo companion kills everything.

Edit: Is there a way to make summoning a pet in battle a priority over everything else if there isn't one summoned? I'm willing to try just about anything. My knowledge is very limited, but the GUI is pretty user friendly, so I might be able to do something if someone explained it to me.
i am using sebbs profiles and mine is summoning pets just fine.
(01-19-2016, 09:06 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i am using sebbs profiles and mine is summoning pets just fine.

I don't understand it. I've tried sebbs' profile, I've tried the default profile, and I've tried one made by YellowcarQueen (it was suggested to use in a thread I read), but none of them seem to summon pets while in a fight. They summon before the fight, but not while in a fight, like if the summon dies the toon will continue to fight without resummoning the pet. It's weird.

Edit: Seems the problem is mostly solved. The bot will summon pets eventually, but sometimes it moves before the pet is summoned, which cancels the summon. I've left it alone and it eventually gets the pet out, so it's good enough. I accomplished this by completely removing the bot, downloading it, and reinstalling it from the very first step.