MMOMinion

Full Version: heavensward cdkey site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so im looking to buy my son hw addon key for his ps4 as you cant play pc game key on a ps4 you need to buy both so ive been looking at a site called allkeyshop.com has anyone any experierce using them for cd keys or can tell me somewhere better, they selling the HW EU cd key for 28 euro vs same price on amazon & 3+ day wait while they send me an unopened box copy

now i know this is kinda of topic you could say since the site aimed at pc game but i though i would ask

ty burr
(01-19-2016, 08:33 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so im looking to buy my son hw addon key for his ps4 as you cant play pc game key on a ps4 you need to buy both so ive been looking at a site called allkeyshop.com has anyone any experierce using them for cd keys or can tell me somewhere better, they selling the HW EU cd key for 28 euro vs same price on amazon & 3+ day wait while they send me an unopened box copy

now i know this is kinda of topic you could say since the site aimed at pc game but i though i would ask

ty burr

You may want to try posting this in the general section, as this isn't really a support issue for MMOMinion, or their products. Just a suggestion. Good luck on finding what you need though. :)