MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Minion no longer attacking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10 Home
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Windows Defender
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamviewer 11
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button
*Are you running any Bot addons? sebbs' questing pack, Latty's questing pack, Sellout

After the recent update the bot will no longer attack anything. It performs teleports and other functions, but once it goes into battle it stops functioning. I've tried default combat routine and downloaded combat routine. The bot doesn't attack anything. It just sits there getting attacked, once hp reaches a certain limit it will teleport away or flee (if I have teleport turned off).

I trued deleting the folder found at C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local but that didn't help at all. So, as of right now, the bot is pretty much useless. Any ideas on how to get it to start attacking again on its own?
and the console is keep poping attemting to resync or something make it totaly out of sync and wont attack (Sebb Duty)
Same was working yesterday now when doing fates just fly's there and sits and waits to die
i tried deleted the whole minnion app(except my skill profile i used alot time to write one) and reinstalled the whole bot and its back to normal should be able to do that but the download time will kinna torture to slow internet users :3
yup bot isnt attacking
quit the game and shut down mmo minion restarted it it had a update that fixed it
Just got home from running some errands and doing some shopping. Checked for updates, downloaded the update to Minion, and now all seems to be working fine. It's moving, it's attacking, it's dodging AoE, it's doing what it's been doing since before that wonky update that made it stop working. So, all seems good now. Will report back if I run into anymore issues. This thread can be closed up.