MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV - Bot worked but now won't do anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a level 31 bard and I have been using MB for 2 days... I just bought another 30... it's been working well. I had the bot running and paused it to go watch TV ... I teleported to a safe city before I left. When I returned I clicked "Bot Enabled" and it now does nothing... I've tried setting the Navmesh to the area I;m in but nothing happens. The Bot attached fine, it clearly loads the menus... just nada now... I worked an hour ago... I've tried reboot, restart of game and bot... still nada... what am I missing?

* What OS are you running?
Win 10

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Win 10 Defender (added exceptions for Bot directory)

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
c:\MMOMINION

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Nope

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
yes!

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes - Tried both.

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach button - works fine to attach

*Are you running any Bot addons?
Only base install
Make sure you bot is up to date.
Some others have had similar issues but deleting and reinstalling nav folder fixed it.

Try that
in Grind mode i have now D = "Character is loading, prevent other actions and idle." in logs, whatever the zone i am, and job i'm in, markers or not, fates or not. trying to figure out :)