MMOMinion

Full Version: Bad Path/mesh ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea where to put this post now that the other thread is locked. but a few times a night i see my toon stuck under a rock in Corthas western highlands

[Image: 2edckfk.jpg]
turn on unstuck, also any mesh related posts go in the thread in my comment
Damned what game is that ? it looks sooooooooo real... perfect 3d... no pixels... that's gonna be game numero uno ^^
(01-23-2016, 07:12 PM)medalhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Damned what game is that ? it looks sooooooooo real... perfect 3d... no pixels... that's gonna be game numero uno ^^

? its ffxiv with the navmesh stuff visable?
Unstuck was already on, its always on. the issue is that the PC is moving into the wall not stuck. instead of flying its walking into mountains.

Im not too sure what broke in today's update, but now the bot isn't moving at all, it will fly a few sinches and stutter then hang, i wanted a few minutes to see if unstuck would kick in but no dice. in any map. also nothing in your comment is clickable
(01-24-2016, 01:48 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2016, 07:12 PM)medalhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Damned what game is that ? it looks sooooooooo real... perfect 3d... no pixels... that's gonna be game numero uno ^^

? its ffxiv with the navmesh stuff visable?

All i saw was a picture of soccer... now i see the game ^^
I uploaded a fix for a stuttering issue I saw in flying, might help somewhat.
(01-24-2016, 04:18 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I uploaded a fix for a stuttering issue I saw in flying, might help somewhat.

grabbing it now!

works perfectly again ! thanks guys