MMOMinion

Full Version: aery and sohm al
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not a request, but if anybody can tell me where i can get these plz =)
super ty!!!
hey dyou think you can gimme another link to that page, it sends you to an old one now
i have an aery profile that kinda works btw
you have to manually do the bosses tho
so on the first boss you unsync the paladin and make sure all the adds get killed first and keep the bosses aggro on yourself, then restart all of the bots so they start from the beginning
on the second boss, you can unsync the dragoon or paladin to make sure that at least one person is alive at all times. then restart them all again from the beginning
on the last boss (nidhogg) you have to play as the whm, basically stay teleported up above all the rest and just make sure you heal estinien, coz if he dies then nidhogg will do a wipe and the bots will try to abandon the duty. if they try to abandon the duty DISABLE THE BOTS. and then return them to the start and start them all up and let them reach nidhogg again

not really a working bot but will get your accounts the requirement for msq or the anima quest line!! =D
you have to restart them all coz the one you unsync will be all the way at the beginning and will make the rest of the run weird